Become a CERES member
CERES is the result of many individuals coming together to create a working model of a sustainable future. CERES is a community of people striving for a better future. Become a CERES member and join the sustainability journey.
Non Profit Membership
*Available for students, pensioners and Health Care Card holders.
Your membership card will be sent out within 3-5 business days.
Set up access to your membership account and manage your details here.
Have your say
As a member, you will play a key role in the governance and direction of our incredible and unique community organisation. You will receive:
- Advance information every month on activities, courses, festivals and events
- Invitations to special members’ functions
- Voting rights (for the named member) at the CERES Annual General Meeting
In addition to helping CERES create a better world, your membership includes you in our Loyalty Scheme which entitles you to 10% discount at a range of CERES social enterprises:
- Organic Market & Grocery
- Permaculture & Bushfood Nursery
- The Merri Table
- Venue Hire
- Visitors’ Centre
- Workshops and Short Courses
How to join
There are 3 easy ways to join the CERES Community:
1. Choose from the list above and go through our secure online checkout.
2. Join in person at the Visitor Centre (see opening hours)
3. Download a CERES Membership Form, fill in the details and either:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your credit card details)
Mail to CERES, Cnr Roberts & Stewart St, Brunswick East, VIC, 3057 with either your credit card details or cheque/money order made out to ‘CERES Community Environment Park’.
Thank you. We are grateful for your support.
Want more info?
Some documents relating to CERES' governance process:
Rules and Regulations
Other key documents
|Annual Report 2013/2014||Rules and Purposes
As adopted 7 August 2014
|Environmental Management Plan 2014|
|Annual Report 2012/2013||Regulation 20150303-1
Re: timing of membership application receipt
|Disability Action Plan 2015 - 2018|
Re: maintenance of contact list for Site Group nominee
|Strategic Directions 2011|
Re: requirements of rules clause 32.1 for ratification of Site Group representative election result