Become a CERES member
|Dear CERES members,
Please be advised that as a result of an administrative error relating to the Notice of Meeting, the CERES AGM and the board election are postponed.
The Notice of Meeting given on Monday 3rd November 2014 for an annual general meeting to be held on Tuesday 25th November 2014 was inadvertently not sent to members whose applications for membership were accepted by resolution of the Board at its meeting on 28th October. This administrative error occurred within our member database and email software systems. These systems are now being replaced with one we believe will better suit the needs of CERES and our members.
This has resulted in the annual general meeting notice requirements not being satisfied, and hence an annual general meeting held on Tuesday 25 November 2014 would be invalid.
CERES members will be advised of the new date for the AGM as soon as it has been set by the CERES Board.
I offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
CERES is the result of many individuals coming together to create a working model of a sustainable future. CERES is a community of people striving for a better future. Become a CERES member and join the sustainability journey.
As well as making a contribution to a better world you will also receive:
* Discounts at CERES Organic Market & Shop
* Discounts at CERES Permaculture & Bushfood Nursery
* Discounts at CERES Organic Café
* Discounts for workshops and venue hire
* Advance information every month on activities, courses, festivals and events
* Invitations to special members’ functions
* Voting rights at CERES AGM
We will also send you regular email updates to inform you of what is coming up each month.
Individual concession $30 (students, pensioners or Health Care Card holders)
Not-for-profit organisations $150
Lifetime $750 (one-off payment)
You will receive a tax deductible receipt for amounts donated in excess of your Membership fee.
How to join
It is easy to join the CERES Community. Simply download a CERES Membership Form, fill in the details and either:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your credit card details).
- Mail to CERES, Cnr Roberts & Stewart St, Brunswick East, VIC, 3057 with either your credit card details or cheque/money order made out to ‘CERES Community Environment Park’.
- Fax to +61 (0)3 9389 0101, with your credit card details.
- Join in person at the Visitor Centre (see opening hours)
Thank you. We are grateful for your support.
Want more info?
Please feel free to call us on (03) 9389 0100 for a chat about membership or the many other ways you can become involved or support CERES. Alternatively please email email@example.com
|Membership rules||79.72 KB|
|Membership form||844.49 KB|