The Merri Table is the perfect cafe for Christmas parties, birthday celebrations, staff events and social gatherings. The Merri Table is licensed, affordable and offers the best organic, seasonal and low-mileage produce available in Victoria in a lively and sophisticated community space.
5 Compelling Reasons to come to CERES Merri Table or to order catering at the Merri
1. Not only are we a social business who creates delectable inspiring dishes, but we source our produce locally and in season from the CERES Community Food System. That means that we serve you the very best organic ingredients in the tastiest meals, all within a country setting with the convenience of the city.
2. Customers can support local farmers by choosing to indulge in an eating experience with The Merri Table, knowing that their food has been organically produced and ethically distributed with low food miles.
3. Groups can find comfort in choosing The Merri Table for their catering needs at CERES and benefit from rewarding their staff with natural surrounds in a stunning restaurant building that is in itself a work of cutting-edge design with its sustainable materials, low energy appliances and waste minimisation.
4. Chef Kieran Kilmartin takes endless pride in sourcing and creating his meals and our dedicated 7 Star women (a social enterprise) produce delicious Turkish culinary delights. The sheer passion for food emanates throughout our business.
5. We have a selection of catering packages for you to choose from if you are pressed for time, or we are more than happy to chat with you to tailor your event to your specific needs. We are able to cater for vegetarian, vegan and gluten free customers.
Where is the Merri?
The Merri is one of the first buildings you see when you enter CERES Community Environment Park through the main gates on the corner of Roberts and Stewart Street in Brunswick East. There’s plenty of bike and car parking and it’s close to public transport.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings and any enquiries
The Merri is currently operating as a cafe and catering business.